Noon Academy in the Middle East & North Africa’s (MENA) largest and fastest-growing EdTech startup.
Noon Academy is transforming itself to become an open-platform to decentralize innovation and scale its social learning.
Noon’s Open Platform will create a solid Network Effect that locks in communities and amplifies value creation; where students can study LIVE with their friends in an interactive and engaging way that kills boredom.
Quick Facts about Noon
- 4 Million: Number of students registered on the platform
- 8X: Growth in active users over the last year
- 61 Minutes: Average time spent per active day for a student
- 2 Countries: Leading e-learning platform in Saudi and Egypt; expanding globally soon
- Employees working across 3 countries
In association with ConvertBunny, my job is to deliver monthly content calendars for Noon KSA & Noon Egypt, through:
- Bulk& Seed keyword research in topics of interest.
- Choosing 100 keywords to target for each of Noon KSA & Noon Egypt.
- Analyzing relevant metrics related to those keywords, including:
- Monthly search volume.
- SEO difficulty.
- Analyzing top competitors ranking for chosen keywords.
- Writing Meta titles, descriptions, URL slugs and images ALT texts.
- Providing structure in the form of keyword-related subtopics to cover in each of the 100 articles.
Once the article are written by Noon’s content writing team, my job also includes revising the articles to make sure that all the given instructions were followed.